Sunday, August 8, 2010

In 2 weeks time i'm gonna be....



......Braceless


Hahahahahahah. Gelak macam nak gila.


Actually i had appointment with my orthodontist yesterday. This time appointment agak berdebar hokeh. Due tu last appointment 2 months ago my dentist told me next appointment she's going to decide whether my braces boleh de-bond before raya ke tidak. I was praying hard and tersangat lah berharap supaya tak perlu pakai braces lagi raya ni. So alhamdulillah, everything went well yesterday and i set up another appointment in 2 weeks time to de-bond the braces.


Let's hope when i see my smile in the end, it's all worth it!


3 comments:

fabulous.farah said...

wow..best! akhirnya=)

amiza said...

omey,lepas ni ambil gambar boleh tunjuk gigi..:)

aNoi said...

jgn lupa snap picca!