Sunday, November 8, 2009

a.l.o.n.e



Have you ever been in situation when you feel like carrying a burden to yourself. Senang cerita, you ada masalah. A real problem that put tears in your eyes, that makes u can hardly sleep at nights. I think i'm good at keep things to myself. But when its getting tougher, when its really really really torturing me, i know i had to turn to someone. Actually i did so before and soon after realized it was a BIG MISTAKE to trust that person. To confide my stories to that person is something that i shouldnt do. I tak cakap that person tu jahat. Maybe she's just trying to help but with that kind of 'help' she's offering? sorry dear i learned my lesson. Dont trust anybody easily. Not even your makcik-makcik sedara, kawan rapat, kekasih hati because at the end of the day, when you're in deep trouble, trust me, u cuma ada diri you dan Tuhan saja yang mengetahui segala isi hati you. Dont waste your time trying very hard to explain to others. Trust me, you'll end up looking more complicated than you ever be before. The best i can is mengadu pada Allah. Of course i did so. I had nobody to turn to afterall.













========



I must confess.

Somehow i feel the urge to talk to somebody.

Somebody, not anybody.

I need a shoulder to cry on.

Ears to borrow.

Somebody that will listen, NOT Judging.











but, to whom??????





5 comments:

Nanak said...

hi darling..

aRi sHu said...

omey i tengah rasa apa yang u rasa skrg..i mcm nak pinjam je ayat2 u ni nak bg kat dat sumone..

betul la at last kita boleh percaya pada diri kita sendri and Allah je..

Ms. Omey said...

charlene: yes darling

shud: ermm...then u must know how it feels right now. truely, bukan i cakap jgn percaya kat sape2 pun. tapi jangan sampai kita pulak yang frust akhirnya.

miss R.e.p.u.n.z.a.L said...

omey..napeeee?
care to share?

Anonymous said...

u can always talk 2 me
tatak kiki