Friday, July 24, 2009

I have nothing to compain



Family:
Been supportive as always. They're precious! We're going to have our annual vacation this August. Yay! Destination? Will reveal it some other time!


Loverboy:
He's still -ve for H1N1 testing. lol.


Career:
Ok, so far i'm doing great perasan nak mampos. I dah dapat BONUS! But no worries, as i already made plan that all the money goes to shopping mall my bank account. My job, like others i believe, can be stressful sometime but well, i'm still, still survive.


Money:
Never been an issue to me. Alhamdulillah. Its not mean that i'm filthy rich or whatever, mind you.


Body weight:
This part is quite frustrating. Why did i still gaining weight? i've cut down my daily meals ok! Should i jog like, 2 hours per day? or maybe i should start kickboxing class?


So far i have nothing much to complain. My life might not seems perfect to others, but i'm so thankful for all that i have and also for what i cant have.


P/s: Sorry about my prev entry that possibly sounded a bit harsh. Please dont be offended as i never meant to dedicate the post to anybody in particular. It's just me!

3 comments:

miss R.e.p.u.n.z.a.L said...

omey..
jum kita diet sama2..
linda pon da letih tgk badan ni bagai di pam2..
nyampahh !!

ederq said...

alhamdulillah..
:)

Ms. Omey said...

Linda: Jom!!!

Derq: Yup. Alhamdulillah. :)